Saturday, July 14, 2007

Major Changes in my life

Dear Friends,

Major events happened last week.

I got the best offer from MNC with a stuning work profile.
Incident Management, Information Security Audit & Forensic Analysis in CIRT Team responsible for forming Asia-Pacific Operations.

Moving from Financial Domain to Manufacturing Domain.

I will be moving to US for Forensic Training and also to Europe for interaction with European Team.

Probably I will be back in 2 months from Sep 2007.

You know, I am going to be relieved from current organisation on Aug 8, 2007 and will be joining New Firm on Aug 9,2007.

Meanwhile got an offer from TCS too for Network Security Admin.

Lets see ..... I just want now some clean peace of mind for my lifetime ambition of studying MBA in ISB, Hyderabad with specialization in Marketing and allied Finance or Corporate Law or International Business.

As promised, I will be back again tomorrow, with an introduction of SIM Tools and trends.

Till then,

Best Regards,
Bala

No comments: