Sunday, September 9, 2007

Waiting Period continues ......(Sigh)

Dear Friends,

Still my Laptop is down,my hands are tied...But I am enjoying my time in different manner. Itz more about socializing with known and unknown people...Life keeps moving meeting different people ...listening different views....Hmmmm. Much philosophical right...Ya..Itz....

Yesterday I was with my uncle Dr.V.Balasubramaniyan from Nashik in spree to meet his school and college friends. He is already 74 Years young.....We met first Mr.Lakshmi Narayanan in Besant Nagar who is also 75 retired AD from Intelligence Bureau. The conversation between them is full of recalling their college and school friends name and whereabouts...Then we three went on to meet their teacher in Besant Nagar who is 87 Years old... That gentle man is too energetic than these people...He too shared so many friends detail .....Then we met Brigadier.Subramanian My uncle's close friend...They are really too good and nice....

So the lesson I learnt is, "Always cherish your good friendship over time and strive to go extra mile for keeping them in touch...Life is not about only taking care of ownself and our own family...but also do lots of good social activities and help others...."

I also visited Parthasarthy and Nanganallur Temples...along with Prasanna..

We both decided to visit more temple visit as often as we can in and around chennai...

Best Regards,
Bala

No comments: