Friday, August 31, 2007

In Naganallur .... Small Thanjavur !

Dear Friends,

Itz after a long time I visited Naganallur.
I thank prasanna from NSE to accompany me to all temples here. Visits to Bhakta Ajaneya (the one same like in Nerul in Mumbai), Hayavadhana Perumal & Varasiddhi Vinayak are really delighting. The lunch served by Prasanna's family is great with a mixture of love and affection.
Thanks for that prasanna.
Plannning for more today in learning areas....Letz see...

Waiting for the CD from my brother....Laptop is still in down state...

Best Regards,
Bala

1 comment:

DellTech said...

Bala:

I’m at Dell Headquarters one their Online Community Outreach team. We stop by blogs and forums to help out when needed. It looks like you've gotten this situation under control but do let me know if you have any questions or need assistance.


Neil
Dell, Inc.