Friday, August 10, 2007

Great Change in Life !

Dear friends,

Itz really a great change in my life.

What sort of controls these guys are having ?

Itz stupendeous. No other words.

hey, the cat is out of the bag. I will be in CIRT Team functioning as a Network forensic Analyst reporting to CIRT Manager in US.

Coolest Training with US Team in Detriot on Sep End and November in Singapore by SANS Forensic Center.

Great Learning plus value being first member of CIRT Team - Asia pacific...

CIRT Team holds a lot of Value here.

People look at me different if you say CIRT Team.

Mother's Grace....

hey ,

Yesterday night I took Reliance Netconnect for my Laptop. It will be activated from Monday and I opted for Post Paid.

So I will keep filling posts..... Stay tuned...

Love,
Bala

No comments: