Friday, August 31, 2007

My Laptop gone down.......I am getting locked!

Dear friends,

Last Friday, my Dell Laptop gone down saying NTLDR missing. Since I bought it in US and itz peculiar XP Media Center Edition which is not launched in India, I am totally inaccessible from Home. Moreover, a week long training keeps me busy and I just finished the same.

I requested my brother to log a call at Dell and send me the same. Hez doing it... Pl bear with me for sometime.

This week I mainly spent on understanding Software Development Cycle called SDM(Solution Delivery Methodology)which is this giant's propriety way of handling IT Application Development and Support.

There are many good things I learnt this week in-terms of SDC(Software Development Cycle)which will be useful for me in my IT Security & Controls Path.

Today is the most memorable day in my life as I am going to get locked ....!

Guessed right? Hmmmm.....itz a great feeling....!

See you soon friends,

Best Regards,
Bala

No comments: